Sunday, February 5, 2012

++ Sadness of Soul ++

marquise niki has added a photo to the pool:

++ Sadness of Soul ++

Photographe : Ponyo kozlow
Modèle : Niccolenicole Babii

In my being live the evil,
In my cave live a vampire,
this hybrid, every day, empties my body,
empties my soul,
When it kills me,
It is at this moment when everything's fine.

Every day, he kills me,
slowly, every day, i get better,
of the evil there is not any more.

But every day, the evil returns, always more hardly,
Always more powerful,
And my vampire runs up,
It is my rescuer, one need it kills me,
And it is then that,
Of the evil there is not any more.

BUT ONE DAY, i understood everything,
The evil, it was good he, he who stole my soul,
Him who took my life,
THIS VAMPIRE WHICH WANTED ME SO MUCH EVIL, HE HID IN MY BLADE.

(of Volazuris - Sadness of Soul).



No comments:

Post a Comment